ENGIE Eps Careers
We are always looking for talents in
Strategy, Marketing, Communication and Investor Relations
ENGIE Eps, formerly known with its original start-up name Electro Power Systems (EPS), since June 2018 – as a result of the Tender Offer launched by ENGIE for an enterprise value of € 108 million – has become the technological division of the ENGIE Group focusing on energy storage systems, microgrids and eMobility, enabling the paradigm shift in the global energy system towards renewable sources and decentralized energy production.
Listed since 2015 on the Paris stock exchange (EPS:FP), ENGIE Eps is today headquartered in Paris and conducts its research, business development and manufacturing in Italy. Thanks to its technology covered by more than 130 patents, ENGIE Eps develops utility-scale energy storage systems to stabilize electrical grids heavily penetrated by renewable sources in developed countries, and microgrids in islands and emerging economies to power off-grid areas at a lower cost than fossil fuels. ENGIE Eps is currently developing a large energy storage system for over 300 MW in Guam (USA) and is the official technological partner of FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles) for advanced eMobility applications.
ENGIE Eps is part of ENGIE, a group with a turnover of more than 60 billion in 70 countries, listed on the Paris and Brussels stock exchanges (ENGI) and represented in the main financial indices (CAC 40, FTSE Eurotop 100).
ENGIE Eps’ mission is to accelerate the energy transition, turning renewable sources into a stable power supply, available on demand, and catalyzing the e-mobility revolution. We are a team of strongly motivated and entrepreneurial professionals, committed to changing the world for the better, fully in line with ENGIE’s zero carbon vision. We are looking for energetic colleagues who share our sense of urgency and who want to join us to accelerate the pace of change.
ENGIE Eps is proud to count 15 different nationalities and 30% of PhD and MBA among its people, fostering inclusion and knowledge sharing. ENGIE Eps is supremely focused on cutting-edge technological innovation. It performs research, development and production in Italy, with a unique team of system engineers and business developers and close ties with the main technological university hubs in Italy: the Polytechnics of Milan and Turin. ENGIE Eps is a dynamic, multicultural and excellence-driven company – fully embracing ENGIE’s corporate values.
You will be initially part of the Staff to the Chief Executive Officer to contribute to different “Strategic Functions” under the coordination of the Chief of Staff, based in our HQ in Milan, Italy. Strategic Functions include Strategy and Market Intelligence, Marketing, Communication and Investor Relations.
After a training period ranging from 6 to 8 months, you will be entitled to choose a specialization and focus on the Strategic Function in which you excelled.
This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a smart group of young professionals working in AGILE methodology focused on stakeholders’ management and Strategic Functions directly under the responsibility of the Chief Executive Officer.
• Map the competitive landscape, and strategies of competitors, providing regular updates on developments, and developing valuation and competitiveness models
• Analyse and monitor relevant industry trends and draws on investment and market knowledge to make informed recommendations and create appropriate dissemination materials and papers
• In preparation of business and strategic meetings, investor roadshows or tender processes, management of appropriate resources in the creation and production of communication and marketing output from initial idea through final product, as well as dissemination and measurement. Output includes but is not limited to: presentation decks and analyses, insights, sales and client collaterals, or other written papers
• Ensure Digital Web Media management, including update of the corporate website and social media on strategy and special projects, preparation and publication of documents, and development of key communication materials, such as videos and infographics, viewpoints, etc.
• Elaborate newsflow in line with the contents generated by the different Business, Operational and Technology divisions and the broader Marketing and Communication Plan.
• Build the understanding of the Company among key groups of stakeholders, maintaining the relationship with the ENGIE Business Units and the financial community including investors and analysts, through periodic and active visits, conference calls, etc.
• Organize and develop key communication materials in collaboration with senior management, in preparation of public presentations, roadshows, earnings releases and other announcements.
• Analyse financial and strategic performance, and prepare and update the financial analysts’ consensus.
• Draft financials and corporate press releases, investor call presentations, and keynote speeches
• Draft the Company description, business model and other selected sections of the Annual Report, Corporate Governance Report and Management Report.
• Update the Investor Relations section in the corporate website (publication of documents, updates on strategy and special projects, etc.).
You will be eligible for our:
• Academy Talent Program, a 3-year growth plan which includes, subject to regular performance, automatic salary increases and eligibility to either: (i) have full direct responsibility of a Strategic Function or other managerial role; or (ii) successfully apply for Executive MBA or PhD programs, during which you will continue to work for the Company, that will cover your tuition fees.
• Corporate Welfare Plan and dedicated Health Insurance
• Smart Working at home and dedicated maternity e paternity leave policies
• 25 business days per year of annual leave
You want to join a Company that will challenge you constantly, that is demanding, but that will invest in your professional development on a daily basis.
Therefore, you have:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with excellent academic record required; advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, PhD, etc.) typically preferred
• Strong record of leadership in an academic, sport, or extracurricular setting
• Outstanding records of professional, academic, sport, or extracurricular achievement
• Ability to communicate complex concepts effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and preferably in a second language (ideally French)
• Excellent command of Excel (ideally mastering financial modelling) and PowerPoint
Who you are
• You do not simply wait for things to happen, you make things happen
• You are always ready to challenge yourself
• You work hard because you love your work
• You have an obsessive ambition to making a difference with your work
• You are demanding with yourself first before anyone else
• You are passionate, fast and intense
• You believe you can contribute to change this world, giving it a better future
Do you want to find out more?
“We are committed to bring 24/7 renewable and cheaper energy everywhere, shaping the social and economic models of the future. We enable affordable and reliable renewable energy, the driving force for technological and social development.”
Carlalberto Guglielminotti, Chief Executive Officer