|Mar 19, 2020
2019 Annual Results and 2020 Outlook Update
ENGIE Eps FY2019 Results – 19 March 2020
• 2019 revenues up 29% versus last year; pipeline up 127%, but Project Backlog decreasing by 18% compared to the 2018 backlog update of June 2019.
• The Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is impacting both the industrial operations of ENGIE EPS and its short-term business prospects and it is still too early to assess its full impact.
• As the situation continues to unfold, the primary concern of ENGIE EPS remains the health of our employees and their families.
• ENGIE EPS has decided not to confirm its 2020 revenue guidance announced in June 2019 and, given the current highly volatile circumstances, cannot commit to an alternative 2020 target. As for the 2022 revenue target also announced in June 2019, ENGIE EPS will update if necessary this guidance once the COVID-19 situation has been overcome.
• ENGIE EPS, together with ENGIE as its majority shareholder and industrial partner, remains committed to the implementation of the Long Term Strategic Plan.